- config files which can be modified from UI like settings, servers
- demo data base
- generated logs
- all created queries, reports, charts
- all generated files through export / preview actions
- report and chart templates
- data sources and schemes definitions
- workspace files
- If you install designer as an administrator and you want to use it as a regular user you must have write rights in installation directory
- Two or more users on same computer can see all data and cannot work concurrently
There are some things you must be aware of.
When you import from an older version, you must select the user data folder, meaning:
- old installation folder for version < 5.3 or
Because there are more users which can work on the same designer, from version 5.3 more instances are allowed. Previous versions allowed only for one instance of NextReports Designer.