"Analysis" is a special object with following major differences than a widget table:
- Analysis shows raw data (no patterns are used) and that makes the possibility to easily have sortable columns
- Analysis can have a list of sortable columns (sort by column1, then column 2, ….)
- Analysis persists sortable columns
- Analysis has a lot of other features like selection, grouping, filtering, pagination, freeze.
- Analysis uses local data brought here by an ETL process
- Table Widget has behind a report with a layout
- Table widget may contain formatted data (if patterns are used like for dates, numbers,..)
- The report behind a table widget may contain different type of values on same column (because report's layout can have more than one detail band).
- Table Widget may have a style (foreground and background colors)
- Table widgets will have a header with sorting columns.
- Sorting is added only to those table widgets that contain only one detail band (the actual database columns). On all others table widgets sorting has no sense.
- Sorting on table widgets is not persisted, so if you will leave dashboard and return or if you do a refresh the sorting will disappear. But if you sort, you are able (before refresh) to Save to Excel with the used sorting.
Great Article Artificial Intelligence ProjectsReplyDelete
Project Center in Chennai
Casinos Nearby - Casino FinderReplyDelete
Where can I 용인 출장안마 find Casinos Nearby in 2021? · Top 10 Casinos · Las Vegas, 통영 출장샵 NV · Las Vegas, NV · 안동 출장샵 Hampton Inn & Suites 오산 출장안마 by Wyndham Las Vegas. bet365