NextReports 9 changed the UI by adopting bootstrap and less css preprocessor. This means the old way of adding a new theme is now obsolete.
To make a new theme for NextReports Server you will have to know the following:
- there is a themes folder with 3 defined folders from start : green, red, blue
- you must create a new theme folder which is similar with red or blue theme folder (the entire structure)
- inside images folder you must put your logo image for the specific theme
- inside less folder you have style.less identical with that from red or blue
- the color changes are taken inside variable.less file
Here you can look for all colors, but the important ones are:
// Theme Colors
You can use an editor like brackets . The advantage is that you need to compile less files to obtain the final style.css. And 'brackets' editor can be set to compile a less file when you 'save' it (LESS Autocompile extension), which is very handy. You practically modify variable.less file and save / compile it. Then you save / compile style.less which will generate your style.css file.
All i18n files must contain a new property called: Settings.personalize.theme.<color>=<name of theme>